BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER needed with SIGNIFICANT INPATIENT, FOR PROFIT EXPERIENCE in BEHAVIORAL HEALTH:
We are seeking a For Profit Behavioral Health, INPATIENT experienced Business Office Manager for our free standing, Behavioral Health Hospital near Jefferson City, Missouri.REQUIREMENTS:
* Absolutely requires INPATIENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH BOM experience with a FOR PROFIT background
* Be able to verify payor sources and post payments to various systems
* Communicate effectively with third party insurance carriers to resolve any billing issues
* Review and balance agency reports to system reports and approve agency invoices
* Be able to manage critical deadlinesCOMPENSATION PACKAGE:
* $85,000 - $90,000 annual base salary range.
* We also offer excellent benefits with this role.BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED:
* YesAPPLY with your CV or CONTACT LARRY WHITE for additional information:
To apply for this role, EMAIL your CV / Resume to Larry at [email protected]
or use the link provided. For inquiries related to this role, Larry may be reached at (318) 613-8929
. We value your privacy, and all received documents remain confidential. When contacting our team, please reference job# LRX2481.ABOUT LARRY:
Larry White is a key part the StaffPointe team and has served as Chief Executive of our Healthcare Division since 2004 and offers a wealth of staffing leadership and employment insight. He has been the CEO of multiple organizations in New Mexico and in Louisiana, and for the past 25 years, has worked in a Behavioral Health / Executive Search capacity.ABOUT STAFFPOINTE:
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our opening in 2002. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of healthcare recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.