HOSPITAL CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER needed in CALIFORNIA:
Hospital in great location not far from the California coast is seeking a Chief Financial Officer. The hospital has almost 100 beds and has multiple clinics and a skilled nursing facility. The CFO will direct, supervise, and coordinate the finance functions. Will consult with the CEO on problems related to the financial operations of hospital. Will also recommend changes in policy, facility operations of the hospital and programs to achieve the hospital's objectives. Will be responsible for providing leadership, direction and administration of the hospital's financial systems.SALARY, BONUSES and BENEFITS:
Salary range is dependent on experience. Full benefits and relocation assistance are also offered.MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Degree in Business Administration with accounting emphasis required.
* CPA is highly desirable.
* MUST HAVE work experience in an acute care hospital or other healthcare institution, public accounting firm or related environment as a controller or similar function level.
* California experience preferred.
* Must have demonstrated in depth knowledge and experience in managing general accounting, patient accounting, budgeting, reimbursement, management information systems, materials management, utilization review and medical records system.
* Should have familiarity with financial and patient care information systems, within a highly computerized organization.APPLY TODAY or CONTACT BEVERLY SLOMKA:
To inquire further about this role, you may contact Beverly at (718) 837-5413
. To apply for this opportunity, you may use the link provided below or EMAIL your Resume / CV to [email protected]
. You may also send by FAX to (877) 878-1970. All submitted documents / inquiries remain confidential. When contacting us, please reference job # FBV18830.
Beverly Slomka worked for more than 20 years as a VP and Business Manager for Merrill Lynch, and has significant experience in Healthcare Administration and Patient Advocacy. She is also an award winning author of a job preparation guide for young adults. For the past 15 years, she has worked in an executive search capacity, and is highly respected throughout the industry for her Finance and Healthcare expertise.
StaffPointe has been at the forefront of the recruitment industry since our inception in 2001. From rural Clinics to large, multi-site Hospital systems, our firm works with clients all across the United States and has helped thousands of medical professionals with their job search. Our dynamic team of recruiters are highly knowledgeable, operate with the highest level of integrity, and have a stellar track record of success.